users online

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sample Cover Letter - Career Change

Your Name
Your Address Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Company Name
Address City, State, Zip Code

Dear Hiring Manager:
This letter is to express my interest in discussing the Senior Customer Service Manager position posted on the XYZ Company web site. The opportunity presented in this listing is very appealing, and I believe that my experience and education will make me a competitive candidate for this position.

The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include, but are not limited to, the following:

Provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers.
Strive for continued excellence.
Strong communication skills.
I am a self-starter.
Eager to learn new things.

You will find me to be well-spoken, energetic, confident, and personable, the type of person on whom your customers will rely. I also have a wide breadth of experience of the type that gives you the versatility to place me in a number of contexts with confidence that the level of excellence you expect will be met. Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I hope that you'll find my experience and interests intriguing enough to warrant a face-to-face meeting, as I am confident that I could provide value to you and your customers as a member of your team.

I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, 555-555-5555. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

FirstName LastName

No comments:

Post a Comment

free counters